We would like to update you on the trust you place in us when we deliver your orders to your doorstep. Therefore, we would like to tell you what actions we have taken to protect you and our employees from COVID-19.
Measures to Ensure Safety
As a company we are guided to follow the instructions and recommendations of CDC and WHO. We apply these recommendations to our employees, working in our office, in our production and also in our warehouse. The septs we have taken to ensure safety:
- Education team members with all the instructions of WHO
- Giving education on keeping workplace extra clean and taking care of hand hygiene
- OMAC USA has provided gloves and masks for each employee to ensure safety while transporting the products
- Health actions are taken every single day on our employees; fever is measured every day
- On different corners we have provided disinfectant soap
- We do work with FedEx and USPS, who is giving extra attention on safety while this period
- Regularly disinfecting the working place and equipment used to make deliveries
- Common areas like counters, door handles, break rooms and meeting rooms are cleaned frequently using disinfecting wipes
- Any team member who reports or displays flu-like symptoms will be asked to stay home
Frequently asked questions
How can I be sure that OMAC employees I interact with have not been infected with COVID-19?
We closely monitor the guidelines of the CDC, WHO and other public health organizations.
Health and hygiene actions are taken every single day on our team members; fever is measured every single day. Any team member who reports or displays flu-like symptoms will be asked to stay home. For increased safety, employees will politely ask the customer or each other to step back a safe distance.
Is it possible that my order may not be delivered?
No, this is out of question. As usual, we continue to deliver orders (before 4 pm) same day. We will continue to ship your orders even on Saturdays. Same day shipping also applies to orders placed before 2 pm on Saturdays.
Are the products I order from OMAC clean and safe?
All products are thoroughly cleaned after production. Each product is sanitized by our employees, who are wearing gloves and masks while cleaning and packaging.
Where do the products I order come from?
We ship all products from our warehouse which is located in Houston Texas. We pay attention to hygiene not only in our office but also in our warehouse to make sure every single detail is safe.
Is it safe to handle a package from any place where the virus has been reported?
According to WHO it is safe. Furthermore we do work with FedEx who is giving extra attention on safety while this period. We also do work with USPS for areas with special territories and PO boxes. Please find more information about FedEx and USPS in the following links as below.
We will continue to follow the ongoing process closely and keep you informed. As OMAC USA we do care a lot of this ongoing process and for us human health comes before anything else. There is no doubt that we take all necessary measures to avoid endangering the health of our employees and customers in this process.